Monday, October 6, 2014

Starting this new life!

So this is it.. I'm kind of taking a large leap into life in these next few weeks. I have been a nurse now for nearly 3 years and have decided to take my home business to the next level..

But before we get there, a little about myself. I am a 24. Love knitting, and nursing. I have a crazy sweet tooth, and an insane amount of bad luck that follows our lives around. I am married to the most amazing man. And our home is used as a foster for near by Pitbull pooches. Love my  sweet pibble girl Zoey!
 
And now back to current life.. I am kind of an open book and recently have decided to leave my sweet job nursing, and starting up my own business. Its a home cleaning and maid service business, and I really have high hopes that its going to be successful! Well, it better because bills are going to continue coming..
 
The biggest factor in me wanted to start up my business would have to be me wanting to be able to stay home full time with (future.. hopefully soon to be) children.
 
So excited to be starting this new blog as well! Have been wanting to for a long while now and here it is, up and moving now! Cant wait to hear from new people and get lots of great tips on blogging and this new world.
 
So tomorrow is the big day that I leave my job for my future.. I really am so excited to be moving on in this next phase in our lives, and hopefully this will be a new beginning..
 
Thanks a bunch for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment